CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) SHOWROOM SAFETY MEASURES
We have now implemented the following for your safety:
- We have increased our cleaning procedures in all public areas and displays.
- Throughout the showrooms we have anti-bacterial hand sanitizers fixed to walls.
- There are now clear markings to all floor areas displaying 2 metre distance guides as well as directional arrows guiding you around the showroom.
- Island sales teams have all been re-positioned at new workstations throughout the showrooms in order to meet distancing guidelines. For your protection, as well as the safety of our staff, plastic safety screens have been positioned at all desks.
- We have introduced clear guidance regarding viewing display areas allowing either a single family, couple or individual to have the use of any display area at any one time.
- We now have a remote design service in operation for those customers who are unable to attend the showrooms.
- We have also introduced robust procedures around collections and deliveries. You can find more information here
- Facemasks – Our team will be wearing facemasks while in the showroom. We would encourage our customers to do the same.
- NHS Track & Trace – We have NHS Track & Trace QR codes on the door of each showroom.