CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) SHOWROOM SAFETY MEASURES
We have now implemented the following for your safety:
- We have increased our cleaning procedures in all public areas and displays.
- Throughout the showrooms we have anti-bacterial hand sanitizers fixed to walls.
- There are now clear markings to all floor areas displaying 2 metre distance guides as well as directional arrows guiding you around the showroom.
- Island sales teams have all been re-positioned at new workstations throughout the showrooms in order to meet distancing guidelines. For your protection, as well as the safety of our staff, plastic safety screens have been positioned at all desks.
- We have introduced clear guidance regarding viewing display areas allowing either a single family, couple or individual to have the use of any display area at any one time.
- Each showroom has amended its opening hours of operation and we are operating with set appointments for customers to prevent too many people interacting with one another at any one time and you may have the whole showroom to yourselves!
- We now have a remote design service in operation for those customers who are unable to attend the showrooms.
- We have also introduced robust procedures around collections and deliveries (further information can be found on our website).